onsdag 16 januari 2008

Don´t you just love media?

Found an old tape when we were cleaning out Miikas flat.. the lyrics in one of them might as well be written about todays journalism and media..

"You treat me like a yo-yo - high and low, up and down,
I have to say no,
You´re changing like the weather, we cant be together,
I go solo, I´m not a yo yo
One day you treat me nice, next day your cold as ice,
You just puch me round lift me up and put me down - just like a yo yo"

But beeing that pessemistic is not my thing, and really should not say that when I know that Miika might be one of them this fall..

These last 2 days has been great, have to give them thumbs up! All is going just the way we want it to =) Friday will be even better if Miika and I have something to say about it :P
What we´re up to this time?

hehe, cant tell you right now...
BUT keep in mind, this is the year of change

* Hugs and cares*

3 kommentarer:

Chris sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
Chris sa...

Do you have any idea what the name of the song or the performer is? A search for the lyrics does not turn up anything useful (in fact it was how I stumbled across your blog :-D) I'd appreciate your help in this matter.

Regards, Chris

dfgdgf sa...

"Tuff E Nuff - Yo Yo"
Featured on MegaDance 2 (At least the Swedish version)

Video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaWLKC5M-Ec

Cheers,